- Blood Donation Benefits
- Ultra-light MacBook with Apple Chip is Reportedly Coming this year
- Cadre | Aperçus pratiques de l’ordinateur portable Framework
- Se remettre des cyber-risques dans les PME en utilisant le cadre NIST
- Comment les équipes peuvent être plus solidaires avec l’aide du rasoir de Hanlon
Want to enjoy the best video streaming on YouTube? Harry up and install the latest update of YouTube on your Android phones. With time YouTube always comes with the best features. Now, you can enjoy your movies with a better resolution.
What’s new on YouTube?
Now YouTube is providing you the facility to watch the 4K HDR videos on your android sets. Hence, this is a good step. Before this update, people were able to see the videos in 1440 resolution. It was the highest resolution you previously get.
But this new update can be used by the people having the latest smartphones of high-resolution power. After this release, the videos are uploaded with a 4K resolution. Hence, the display is increased so you can enjoy the full HDR movies.
Which smartphones cannot support this update?
Well, the higher the resolution of the video, the high data will be utilized. So, you must know that on which mobiles this new update is supported. The mobiles sets with the resolution power of 1080 p or 720 p can see the 4K HDR videos.
Hence, it is a wastage of data to use the new update of YouTube in mobile phones with a lower resolution. It will only consume data. You will not get high-quality image video.
How to get 4K HDR video
Well, the method is quite simple.
- Play the video of your interest. On the top right corner, a three-dot menu is present open it.
- Select quality. An option of 2160p HDR is available to select and enjoy.
In case you did not see the option of 4K HDR, then there might be two reasons.
- The app is not updated.
- The mobile does not support the resolution.
Update your app from the Google play store. You can also download the APK mirror version to enjoy this update.